Excellous Future (EFPL) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the privacy statement.
Excellous Future (EFPL) may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of the change.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and residential/ permanent address of students.
- Query related to student’s enrolment / registration.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information related to user and/or offers.
- We collect and store the results and analysis of all the tests administered by EFPL to you.
We also collect other, non-personal types of information about you and analyze it in order to improve our products and services, and to personalize your experience with us. This information includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address (when this is non-personal data), computer and connection information such as browser type, version and time zone setting, operating system, and platform; product registration history, which we may aggregate with other information; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click stream to, through and from our website including date and time; cookie number; and the products you viewed or searched for
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping
- We may use this information to improve our services for students/ users.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new courses/ scholarships or other incidental information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interest.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to provide unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to personal information to our employees and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to disciplinary actions such as termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Controlling your personal information:
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you make payment, submit or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your financial information (credit card and debit card information) will not be stored on our servers.
Your EFPL account is password-protected; accordingly, in addition to those partners or agents who may provide you services, only you and those you designate can access it and view the member information relevant to your account. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information. Create strong passwords by using a combination of letters and numbers when creating them, change passwords often, and use a secure browser. Remember to log out of your account and close your browser window when you are done. This ensures that others cannot access your personal information if your computer is accessible to others.
We will not sell, distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible to the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cancellation/ Refund Policy:
- What is Excellous Future’s refund Policy?
Excellous Future refunds your money if your payment gets through and you have not been issued enrolment number after payment. Payment will be processed within 5-7 business days.
Payment will not be refunded in case you don’t appear on the day of exam due to any circumstances.
- How will I receive my refund?
Refund will be processed in the mode you have paid us or through bank transfer.
- Once enrolled in any of the tests you cannot cancel the enrolment.
- And if we find any data provided by you is false/inappropriate/junk or you fail to validate the data provided/filled in the registration process, we will cancel the enrolment and no refund can be claimed.
The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Rahul Sah