1. You are requested to carefully read and fill the enrolment application form.
2. Any mistake/ false values/ half filled form will lead to cancelation of the Registration of the concerned applicant and the applicant’s enrolment with the scholarship examination as well.
3. You are requested to reach the examination hall 15 minutes prior to the exam with the Hall Ticket cum Admit Card along with the Original School Photo ID Card, failing which you will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
4. You should scrupulously follow the instructions given by the test invigilator. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination centre/hall.
5. After the exam time starts student will not be allowed to enter the exam hall or leave the exam hall until the exam time is over.
6. Any use of Calculator (Simple/Scientific), Cell Phone, Note Books, Books, or Written notes will not be allowed inside the examination premises.
7. Excellous Future Pvt. Ltd. Reserves the right to cancel the registration of any student, if found that the student is misbehaving with the examination invigilator.
8. You are requested to use Ball Point pen and HB pencil in fill the information and answer sheet.
9. Any rough work (if required) should be done on the space provided on the question papers itself and not on the answer sheet.
10. If a candidate is found guilty of Copying/ Misconduct/ Unfair Practices, he/she will be immediately disqualified from the examination/ Scholarship Test process and no claim of the fees will be entertained thereafter.
11. The decision/ result declared will be final and no claim/recheck/re-evaluation will be entertained thereafter.
12. Excellous Future Pvt. Ltd. Reserves the right to cancel/change/re-schedule the examination date/venue with prior notification 15 Days in advance of the proposed date of Examination.
13. In the case of cancel/change/re-schedule the examination the next scheduled date will be communicated to the students/ participating schools 15 days before the examination/ scholarship test.
14. Management of Excellous Future does not discriminate on basis of gender, cast or religion.
15. Any dispute subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction Only.